Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Crime Scene Cleanup, Blood, and Nature's Complexity

I am humbled by the complexity of nature when cleaning a death scene. Blood alone creates a sense of awe in me when I clean death scenes.(Return to Blood.)

The tenacity of blood to remain fixed, its sticking tenacity (like glue), and its tenacity to remain moist when sheltered impresses me to no end. How many eons have passed as blood's development made it what it is today?

I have read that blood is not simply fluid or liquid, but an actually existing tissue within the body. I can believe this idea, this idea about blood being a tissue. It has so many properties that I have discovered while cleaning. I am pleased that medical science has figured it out, at least to the point of analyzing it thoroughly.

Nature, I have read and realized is "very complex to think about , and probably more complex than we can think." I think it was Barry Commoner that made this remark.

No comments: