Sunday, June 10, 2007

I do not hire!

I do not hire!


There is not enough work to go around. Contrary to what the "schools" say, this is an

EXTREMELY COMPETITIVE

BUSINESS.

I am sorry that I cannot help you and the others that call me for work. I receive these calls everyday of the week from all over the USA and beyond. Everyday many people decide to come into the trauma cleaning business. Some of these people already have established businesses, which makes some of them very close competitors.

We live in a capitalist society. This means that everything is a "commodity," everything, including people. When we sell our labor we become "commodities," something bought. It happens that there are up-times and down-times. It now happens that our economy is based more on paper and electoric pulses. The creation of real wealth from the old-style factory system that did create real goods is gone and not to return.

It is all downhill, and I am sorry for you. If I could, I would help you, but I cannot. So please do not call for work. There is hardly enough for me to do as it is. Read, write, diversify your skills, and save your money.

Good luck!

No comments: