Monday, June 4, 2007

Head lice tomorrow!

Wonderful!
Tomorrow I clean a "black and white" police vehicle that is "full of head lice."
This is truly a new one for me.

From police cars I have removed blood, both police blood and arrestee blood, and broken glass.

I have removed tons of fleas and hound dog hair from a search and rescue vehicle that spent a little too much time in the brush. Then there was the time I got to remove poison ivy from a police car. I'll write the remedy that I used another time -- too tired now. I can say this, there was only one way to test my cleaning, and that was to do the last half of cleaning in cut-off pants and a tee-shirt. I don't expect to test for the head lice!

At this writing, I have no idea about how I will clean tomorrow.
So it goes.
Eddie Evans

1 comment:

Unknown said...

did someone help me about my problem in head lice? I'm so tired of them my scalp is itchy and i cant concentrate on my job!!suckzzz