Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Does anyone REALLY CARE?

I write for myself and not an audience, and I write because "The writer writes because he has something to say." Anyone reading my blog will agree that I spend more time belly-aching over environmental issues than anything else, and that I tend to lean toward law enforcement's well being, left-of-center as I've been called. Actually, I am quite conservative and have a deep sense of common decency for the current and future generations.

Be that as it may, when we write for the Internet, the use of capital letters, as in my title, signifies shouting, screaming.

And I did indeed intend to convey the shouting of the two words, "REALLY CARE?", because when it really comes down to it, I believe that there is a very small population that really cares about the fate of the Earth and all of Mother Earth's children -- all of them.

Geologists: Collier Glacier is shrinking

Fires Chase 300,000 From Homes

No comments: