Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Those pesky probes!

There are those biohazard companies that I call "probes" because they call me and pretend to seek my services. They want to know "how much?" I will charge, seeking to underbid me.

They also want to know how I will "do it," hoping to learn something, rather than spend $29 for a 3 year membership to crime scene cleanup school. I mean really Mr. and Ms. Probe, get a life!

Here's a job I did for $350. I always charge $350 out the door and it only goes up. It's the

Then there are those twelve-year olds who call simply to talk to a "real crime scene cleaner." They are cute, and I understand and appreciate them. But like the probes, they are a nuisance.


I left the public school system on purpose, and here it is following me!




eddie evans
crime scene cleanup

No comments: