Friday, October 24, 2008

McCain has lost it -- As if it matters.

It looks like John McCain's blowing it in chunks.

He's lost my respect. He says that "Obama will say anything" while Palin does say anything!

This guy's 72 years old and he looks and moves like he's 82.
The presidency requires someone with a certain amount of vigor, and I don't recall any film clips of McCain exercising for pro-longed periods of time. How's he going to stay awake and alert for prolonged periods of time? I'm 61; so I know for certain what he must be dealing with. There are perky, strong and agile 72-year-old men, McCain is not one of them.

He's not over-weight, judging by the pictures. But he's beatup terribly.
McCain must be taking a handful of pills to keep going. How could it be otherwise judging by his history and age. I don't see it. Where's his medical records?

Just by placing the US at risk because of his age and condition, just by selecting this Palin character, just by running the campaign he's running, he's lost my respect.
This is the guy that I thought should have had the Republican helm years ago. Now look at him.


Eddie Evans
Crime Scene Cleanup

No comments: